Flycatcher Downs in your pose as the dust settled around us;;
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
First, a shock of flabbergastment struck the wolf, followed by a crashing wave of worry. How had Alarian been hurt? When? Why? About to pour all of these questions onto the boy, his sudden urge ceased when he truly saw what held in the others gaze. It was pain, and a bombardment of questions would only fuel it's festering. So instead, despite the anger boiling inside his throat at whoever dared hurt Ali, Lennon remained calm. 

When he started weeping, a part of his own heart broke. It was so lamentable to see his companion in such a state again, so he pushed himself cautiously closer to Alarian and nudged for his head to lift from the confines of his paws. Licking off the salty tears streaming down his cheeks, before pausing only to stare into a pair of tear-filled hazel eyes. "I'm sorry, love." It was the first time he'd bestowed his friend with such a nickname, his voice expelling his deep sorrow. "I know it's hard, but try to focus on the good of the future," like how I'll be killing whoever did this to you, "Like our adventures, Korei's stars, us." Us was a loose term in the moment, was he speaking of the trio or simply where the two themselves and their supposed bright future together? "I'll destroy whatever harms you, or at least try my best."
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
in your pose as the dust settled around us;; - by Alarian - January 16, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: in your pose as the dust settled around us;; - by Lennon - January 17, 2018, 06:07 PM