Wheeling Gull Isle razor sharp and ready to cut
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
"as i am sorry for yours." the smoky, sympathetic reticence of the gangster's voice is, for whatever it was worth to the ebony pelaged man, genuine. the pair may have never gotten along, never seen eye to eye but in this there is a secondary reluctant kinship. they both gambled — with different things at different times — and they had both lost. the coywolf does not apologize for the punishment but for what had came after, the things outside of arturo's control and influence. at least, arturo attempted to console himself, none of his children ( as far as he is aware ) ran off to be with blackfeather woods. he assumes that ceallach and eirlys remain with hemlock while roarke and mallaidh are presumed dead as they've been for quite some time. they would be near a year old now, he can't help but think with a gut wrenching pain in his heart that he hides behind a thick swallow.

"no, i don't know where sirius is. he ran off a month or so, maybe longer, before teaghlaigh disbanded. hemlock tried to look for him but to no avail. i'm not sure if she caught up with him or not after undersea disbanded —," arturo admits, for if there is one thing that had always been believed to be his redemption ark it was children ( mainly arturo's own but he'd never held the crimes of the parents against the innocents ) and one of them should be able to hold out hope that their missing child(ren) are alive. "— but it's a possibility." he wasn't a firm believer in false hope, no, the gangster was pragmatic to the very marrow of his bones, but still he offers the soliloquy as a tentative peace treaty. their past is their past and while perhaps there is too much bad blood between the fearghal and svartell monarchs to be anything other than acquaintances arturo seeks to abridge the massive rift between them nevertheless. they are the same now. both robbed of everything they once held dear.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 07:31 AM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 21, 2018, 04:35 AM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 21, 2018, 01:53 PM