Wheeling Gull Isle razor sharp and ready to cut
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The sympathetic response was unexpected to Dakarai. He wasn't quite sure if Arturo held any more grudges for him but the response made him believe or at least hope that the past would be left behind them finally. He gave a small nod of acceptance despite knowing there was nothing to blame but himself for his own losses. His life had always been plagued by his own impulsivity, even before entering teekon when he had allowed himself to fall for Oxsana and mate her despite his old packs laws. Her and his son's lives had been ended because of his disobedience even though he had tried to get her to join him.

The news that Sirius had abandoned teaghlaigh before it even ended shocked him and he gave a long sigh, eyes darkening as he began to worry about where his long lost son had gotten off to. He estimated that Sirius could have been old enough to be able to make small kills himself to eat and survive off of, but he wasn't entirely sure. Yet if Arturo could believe there was a possibility that Sirius was alive then so could he. "I'll.. keep a lookout" he said though how he would do so was beyond him. It had been many months since he'd last seen his son and he didn't have anything to go off of except that memory. 

" For so long I held this twisted sort of bitterness against you...not teaghlaigh but you. I've never been able to see that things are my fault until it's too late, so I blamed you and blackfeather for my family's woes." He began to speak honestly, eyes darting uncomfortably to the floor. He wasn't sure where this was coming from. "But I've began to realize that it was only myself and nobody else that made me go to blackfeather in the first place. I should have came straight to Olive and Teaghlaigh. So for everything... Everything I have caused for you and in turn the other members of the family, I am so sorry. My apology won't magically fix things for anyone but I feel you should know that I believe what you did to me and Olive was actually much less than you could have." He hadn't ever actually thought about it that much, but as he spoke he began to realize things as they were. It was both guilt inducing and relieving at the same for him.

"And despite what we did you kept my boy safe and cared for him. You didn't hold what we did against Sirius, and from the last I saw of him not only did hemlock nurse him back to health but she actually took him as her own. For that I will never cease to be grateful. So thank you, for letting us go so easily and for saving my boy." He finished the awkwardly emotional speech and stared at the ground before speaking again. "The honor and compassion you showed us that day will always leave you as Ceannassach in my mind." He admitted that with much hesitation. It was pretty much his way of saying that even despite their similarities in situations Dakarai still considered the fire eyed man a superior and held respect for him.
Messages In This Thread
razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 07:31 AM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 21, 2018, 04:35 AM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 21, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 21, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 23, 2018, 08:29 PM