King Elk Forest Entrañable y Lamentable
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke watched as his former son approached. He looked worse than he thought when he came from the shadows. The old commander watched as he started to eat. How easily he could take his revenge, as bitter as he was the older male was not bitter enough to kill the other. Perhaps he sounded bitter now seeing Damien again after so many years but he wasn't truly revengeful to the other.

"I could have," he confirmed. Then a whisper told him that he was needed. "If you only showed that to me at the time. What it sounded like was that I was going to be a prisoner in my own home. Plus, Malice was part of the escape as well. She was unhappy. Perhaps if it was just me I would have stayed,' he shrugged. There wasn't much he could change now. It happened.

'It happened,' he stated with a shrug. The old male planted his butt down in the snow. He needed to sit. Burke watched the other, knowing that he still hadn't gotten a reply to his own question. Though perhaps it wasn't important. "I warned you for this. You weren't ready. I would have given the spot to you when I felt you were ready. But you were impatient," he accused. "And now you have to follow the consequences. Grow stronger from it. I might die in the next couple weeks but you shouldn't."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Entrañable y Lamentable - by Damien - January 27, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Entrañable y Lamentable - by Burke - January 27, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: Entrañable y Lamentable - by Damien - January 27, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Entrañable y Lamentable - by Burke - January 27, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Entrañable y Lamentable - by Damien - January 29, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: Entrañable y Lamentable - by Burke - January 30, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Entrañable y Lamentable - by Damien - January 30, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Entrañable y Lamentable - by Burke - January 31, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: Entrañable y Lamentable - by Damien - February 06, 2018, 03:41 PM