Mount Apikuni just like magic, i'll be flying free
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
Xahi stared into the stars, the breeze ruffling her pelt as she gazed into the billion eyes of the night. The cold swarmed around her, yet and indescribable warmth clung to the air around her. She saw her mother in the stars...her ancestors in the stars... 
      It was then underneath her twinkling blanket, that Xahi heard something that quite disturbed her. Thundering paws. Who the hell..? Xahi whipped out of her nostalgia in a flash, streaking after the oen who had disturbed this peaceful night. In all of her anticipation, the scent of the wolf was lost on Xahi.
     The girl skidded to a blistering hault as the other stopped. Upon noticing that it was Alarian, the woman let out a rough, sharp bark. She liked the boy, but this interruption was plain rude. Xahi then began to notice that something was quite off. She heard his shaky breathing, and spotted glistening tears streaming down his face. 
     Xahi quickly softened. "Oh, friend." She placed a paw forwards, silently asking permission to approach.
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Alarian - January 28, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Xahi - January 28, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Alarian - January 28, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Xahi - January 30, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Alarian - February 03, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Xahi - February 03, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: just like magic, i'll be flying free - by Alarian - March 07, 2018, 01:40 AM