Neverwinter Forest and what love we get, we have to pay for
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

the girl child isn't necessarily spoiled, for the instability of her early months undermined any true accumulation of status -- her family has loved and indulged her by turns, but she has been denied the foundation on which to build a stable sense of self. the look the man levies her is foreign and a little frightening, the opposite of such indulgences. and there is still that nagging, prickling feeling of familiarity she can't name, that makes her want to linger even though the smart move is to turn and run as she's told.

only thing is, she doesn't like to do as she's told. "no," reed insists, employing her favorite word, "not 'til you tell me how you know my name." the girl is stubborn to a fault and has no intention of letting the smoky stranger slip out of her grasp when he clearly knows something she oughta - and when he has the audacity to try and deny her a simple answer! should he try to leave she has every intention of following as fast as her tiny form will allow, any thought of returning to the safety of her mother dashed from her head by an insatiable need to be given what she wants: the truth.
Messages In This Thread
and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Arturo - January 29, 2018, 06:05 AM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Arturo - January 30, 2018, 05:50 AM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Arturo - February 06, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Reed Wolf - February 12, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Arturo - February 24, 2018, 05:46 AM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Reed Wolf - February 26, 2018, 12:32 PM