Neverwinter Forest and what love we get, we have to pay for
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
no. n o. that small word utter defiance forces a low growl to rumble and press forth from bewtixt arturo's clenched teeth. no. he did not like being told no, especially from a child. especially from his own child. she might not have been raised by him but she is of his loins and thus still his child regardless. "yes," the gangster presses in a low, hissing snarl. "i've already told you. i will not repeat myself." he tells her coldly, firmly. a low, angry sigh pushes from somewhere deep in the gangster's lungs and his tail lashes against his hocks as his ears taper back against his skull. he bears his teeth at her, turns his back to her in a sharp, feral movement and begins to walk away, silently praying to the deities that he did not ( could not ) believe in that she does not follow.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Arturo - January 29, 2018, 06:05 AM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Arturo - January 30, 2018, 05:50 AM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Arturo - February 06, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Reed Wolf - February 12, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Arturo - February 24, 2018, 05:46 AM
RE: and what love we get, we have to pay for - by Reed Wolf - February 26, 2018, 12:32 PM