Stone Circle Dayum baby you've got legs for days
4 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
by saying he nipped at her neck I was leaving it open to be dodged :3 I didn't actually mean he bit her skin, but more like just kinda went for it. Sorry, I could have worded it better! But um... we're gonna have to work this out through some kind of separate thread cuz Larus already took him down and now there's two others and he wasn't rolled a death so... he'll escape.

Before he'd even crossed the territory she had called for the pack and instantly his ego deflated. He froze and time slowed as within moments he was slammed into, the larger form of a male slamming him to the ground in an instant. He wasn't the biggest or most built so when three wolves were upon him he could do nothing but thrash and snarl, feeling teeth tear at his flesh. His own jaws snapped at their heads and faces, their shoulders and chests, whatever was close for him to even get a decent attempt at. His hind legs kicked up toward the one who had him pinned in an attempt to get in a cheap nut shot eyes widening in pain. "For fucks sake, four against one is murder" he shouted desperately his voice shrill and unmanly in his fear.
Messages In This Thread
Dayum baby you've got legs for days - by Diedrick - January 29, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Dayum baby you've got legs for days - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: Dayum baby you've got legs for days - by Diedrick - February 02, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: Dayum baby you've got legs for days - by RIP Valette - February 02, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Dayum baby you've got legs for days - by Diedrick - February 03, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: Dayum baby you've got legs for days - by RIP Valette - February 04, 2018, 07:24 AM
RE: Dayum baby you've got legs for days - by Larus - February 04, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Dayum baby you've got legs for days - by Nanook - February 04, 2018, 09:16 AM
RE: Dayum baby you've got legs for days - by Howl - February 04, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: Dayum baby you've got legs for days - by Diedrick - February 04, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: Dayum baby you've got legs for days - by RIP Valette - February 06, 2018, 05:33 AM
RE: Dayum baby you've got legs for days - by Larus - February 06, 2018, 09:27 PM