Dragoncrest Cliffs A-after the war I went back to New York
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

Heda is quick to arrive (at this point the fact that he doesn't know her name barely crosses his mind -- she's just heda to him). He dips his own head low, feeling a slight twinge of self consciousness at his newly marred face. He hasn't sought a reflection yet to assess the damage for himself, but it cannot be good.

"I'm glad you are well," he says by way of greeting. She'd suffered injuries as they all had, but none that seemed life threatening. If it weren't for the urgent nature of his message he might be inclined to let her rest longer (and rest more himself) but as it stands... "do you know of a child that resembles the Blackfeather leader -- nearly identical, in fact." The boy seemed to be from Drageda -- or at least that was the impression Étoille got -- but he had not met him before his depture for Blackfeather and so has no way of knowing if Heda knows him or not.
Messages In This Thread
A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - January 30, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 08:03 AM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - January 31, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 02, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 03, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 04, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 06, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 06, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 07, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 07, 2018, 07:04 PM