Dragoncrest Cliffs A-after the war I went back to New York
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

He can't help but straighten slightly at her words. Blixen's friend presumably means Furi. He'd not thought too hard about the boy but he feels a latent surge of offense on behalf of choupinou. Does she know of his betrayal, he wonders, and then hopes he doesn't have to be the one to deliver the news. That sort of thing isn't his forte.

"He arrived at Blackfeather's borders some days before you with a woman. Small, mostly white but for her head, which was black." Her appearance had been distinctive, memorable, though of course Étoille has no idea of her history with Drageda. "She seemed to want to mobilize Blackfeather against Drageda while our forces were split for war." He had not remained long enough to gather all the details, nor did he really understand the full complexity of the relationships at play between Vaati and Arrille and the other man who resembled them. But it is enough to know they had a traitor in their midst and an enemy who wants to see them gone.
Messages In This Thread
A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - January 30, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 08:03 AM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - January 31, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 02, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 03, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 04, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 06, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 06, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 07, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 07, 2018, 07:04 PM