Duck Lake The Better to Hear with, My Dear
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
He did seem to be all right, for no more than a moment later did he begin to speak. At first, her ears fell sideways in confusion before perking back up when she realized his mistake. She did not mean to find it funny, really, rather, it seemed rude to laugh. Still, he said dof with such confidence that it had her spend all her energy on suppressing a laugh, for surely that'd be rude. 

Instead, she pranced from paw to paw, doing an odd little dance before abruptly falling still and plopping onto her rear. "I'm a dog, yes." She said carefully, attempting to correct him without appearing rude (at least she hadn't laughed). "a sheepdog,"  She blinked at the seemingly joyful boy, tail beating the snow behind her still.  

She shifted her weight a moment before responding, not quite able to sit still, yet. "I'm Poppy - like the flower. From Easthollow." She chirped, eyeing the rolling boy playfully, but unsure if it was a good idea to go rolling around in the snow with a wolf she'd just met, even though it seemed a delightful outlet for her energy.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 03, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 03, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 04, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 04, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 04, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 09, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 09, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by RIP Poppy - February 11, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: The Better to Hear with, My Dear - by Casimir - February 12, 2018, 09:11 AM