Sea Lion Shores dragonfly, doesn't matter
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The cool look from the striking female didn't deter her as she looked at her again, a small smile on her face. As the female's ears came forward, a look of offense crossed her face. The minute mix's eyes grew wide as she watched her shake her head. What did she do? Chuffing was right... wasn't it? Growing up among coyotes, she did not know all the ways of wolves. Her long legs stepped backwards a couple of steps, her eyes flickering past her in case she needed to flee. 
The words that were spoken next made the girl smile slightly as she realized her mistake. She had heard her native tongue and misunderstood. 
A small, almost dainty laugh bubbled from her throat quietly as she also shook her head. Stepping forward couple of steps hesitantly, she spoke, her accent thick. Oh, no, señorita, I meant no offense. I called you beautiful, not... hermaphrodite. The word felt strange on her lips, and she hoped she had said it right. Facing her ears towards her, the amber in her eyes sparkled as she swished her tail slowly. My name is Dakini. Forgive me. English is not..my native tongue. Giving her a sincere smile, she sat down, wrapping her long tail around her feet.
Daisies and Dynamite wrapped in a fluff ball.
Messages In This Thread
dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 07, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 07, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 08, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 08, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 11, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by Dakini - February 12, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: dragonfly, doesn't matter - by OG Sandpiper - February 17, 2018, 12:58 AM