Alpine Lake I don't have to pick a fight, all I have to say is bless your heart
15 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Noticing the wolfess relax a bit, she smiled to herself. This one seemed to keep to herself, if a scoping look thrown her way was a sign. Her voice, like gravel, emerged from her throat, and a thoughtful look crossed her face. How long had this one been alone? Keeping quiet, her eyes sparkled as she compared her name to the water. She watched as the stone arced in the air, then landed with a soft plop into the lake, sinking into its depths. The laugh of sorts surprised Ryple, causing her to lift her brow for a moment before studying this other wolfess, her ears flicked forward as she continued to listen. Kallik. Nice strong name. 
Her grin spread at the meaning of it, no ill will toward the other. Ryple...My mother called me that because I was the runt, but I always knew how to stir up trouble. Her eyes grew soft as she thought of her mother and spoke again fondly. She always said the smallest ripple could make the biggest changes. Her laugh was bittersweet as she shook her head. Then again, she always was philosophical. I took more after my father...practical.
Moving her tail from side to side, she tilted her head as she looked over the female. The mother wasn't as blind as the wolfess was wont to admit. Strong muscles, sturdy frame...But she said nothing on how she looked, knowing that she didn't want to start a fight. Flicking her ears, a touch of amusement passed his eyes. Sturdy name. I like it. Where are you headed, Kallick? Almost completely relaxed now, she sat down and sat in silence, waiting for an answer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't have to pick a fight, all I have to say is bless your heart - by Ryple Lee - February 08, 2018, 04:29 AM