Shadow Mountain Until every dog has his day
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The Nighstalker sat in solemn silence, black ears cupped forward in anticipation for the rundown on newcomers. It seemed Tree was not having as much luck as herself, but it was okay - they were growing, in numbers and in strength. The creatures that had banded together were varying, most knew little of the lifestyle they would adapt to. Cannibals, cannibals they would come, ready soldiers willing to feast upon the flesh of a brother if Kelina commanded them to do so. Soon the mountain would be theirs, and her kingdom of chaos would come to fruition.

The raven nodded, inky plume of a tail flicking. "We will convert many, and teach young souls the best way to live." A slight smirk caused the curve of her lips, violet gaze glittering. "Spring is nearly upon us - we must be on the lookout for captives, primarily one to be used as a sacrifice for the feast. If you find someone, bring them to me." After a second thought she added, "Feel free to do with them what you wish until the time has come to tear their stomachs, as long as they are able to stand and breathe." At the very least, she wanted them to be able to walk, even run if the others were down for a chase, so that they could bring the victim down as a pack and watch the terror in their eyes as they tore them limb from limb to taste the blood upon their tongues.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
Until every dog has his day - by Kelina - February 10, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Until every dog has his day - by Tree - February 12, 2018, 12:47 AM
RE: Until every dog has his day - by Kelina - February 12, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Until every dog has his day - by Tree - February 13, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: Until every dog has his day - by Kelina - February 19, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: Until every dog has his day - by Tree - March 03, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: Until every dog has his day - by Kelina - March 08, 2018, 05:51 PM