Sequoia Coast clap if you've got a ticket to the end of the world
70 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Drageda could have been your family! Prince snarled, but the expression left his face the next instant. His next words were cold but level. So you found your father-- yet he's not here with you. And still you think it's worth it?
The boy snorted again in frustration. He had wanted to fight, at first-- to tear into Arrille for causing all of this. For being such a coward. But now he just wanted to see the conflict ended; Drageda had just gotten done with war! Bit by bit, each of the traitor's words were stripping at Prince's patience, and at his concern for the other. For Prince, his pack would always come first, and the only chance Arrille had was if he accepted responsibility, faced whatever they decided for him. It was becoming clear now that he was wasting his time by offering this.
I don't want to fight you, either. His tone was hard. But my packmates are back there, fighting your packmates over you. If you choose not to make peace, you are the one shedding the blood of my packmates.
Messages In This Thread
RE: clap if you've got a ticket to the end of the world - by Prince - February 11, 2018, 05:46 PM