Bitterroot Valley my love, I can't hide
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
@Korei Julia - Surprise! Happy Valentines Day!

After his first part of the mission was completed, he went on to step two. The night was over and early morning was on the rise. He returned on his search for prepossessing flowers, gathering them in his maw and trotting about the field- finding only the perfect, non-wilted or dying petals. When his second bouquet was complete, he returned to the group. Finding the angelic girl he loved so much, resting like a holy spirit. He nuzzled into her pale fur gently, attempting to get her awake in the most polite way possible. 

"Koreiii," He lulled, nudging into her coat once again. Unable to lick her with his mouth full of flowers. With her and Alarian's return, he couldn't hold back any affection. He'd come far too close to losing the most important things in his life, not a second would be wasted on hesitation.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia had a peaceful sleep...or so it seemed. She had nightmares over night, about the tunnel...when she fell...and the time inside. Yet she smiled when she felt someone nuzzle against her fur. She heard a voice that was familiar as she slept, and her dream became peaceful, no longer frowning. 

The pale girl stretched out her limbs when that nudged her again, and sleepily with a tired smile she spied...Lennon. "Hi Lenny..." She looked about, slightly frowning. "Why'd you wake me so earlyyyy." Now she wanted to go back to sleep.
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
He worries for a moment his efforts were pointless and he should’ve let the young girl sleep with the moon. Lennon licked her cheek in apology after laying the bouquet beside her paws. ”Forgive me, I just couldn’t wait much longer to show you.” He insisted, guilt pressing into his shoulders. 

Lenny. It made his heart into a flame as she tiredly cooed a nickname. Selfish it might seem, he was a little happy to have awoken her. Only because it meant he would be seeing and chatting with one of the most important girls to walk the earth.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia glanced her eyes downwards toward the bouquet. It made her have a small smile, and she gazed back up to Lennon. Then, she nuzzled up against the side of his face. "Lenny...you are sweet..." Her tail wagged behind her after she spoke.