Ankyra Sound that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed
22 Posts
Ooc —
Reef was not so easily discouraged. She might have been if she had been turned away for offering the wrong items in her well-meaning gesture without a chance to prove herself otherwise, but the swarthy male opened a window when he closed the door. The fair girl, known for her optimism and strong spirit, latched on to that and never wavered in her enthusiasm.

"Sure! I understand." She remained as she was, with her belly exposed to the blue skies overhead and her forepaws curled against her chest. It was more than simple submission and proper deference — if she wanted him to trust her then she believed she had to trust him first. "Tell me what I can do!"
Messages In This Thread
that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 18, 2018, 04:08 AM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 21, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 26, 2018, 04:03 PM