Moonspear i wanna lie awake with your black soul
239 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Weather: -11°F, partly cloudy.

Dune dared to venture up a bit higher on the mountain today, though he was still wary of running into Dirge. Something about the guy just... didn't seem terribly welcoming. Dune assumed it was due to his gift (as he had taken to calling it), but he could not see why. He had been dwelling on it ever since the other wolf had seemed so very unnerved by his presence with the gift. Perhaps he should have let it go. Maybe he was failing this test by continuing to let it bother him, but somehow he could not get it out of his head.

Wishing to rid his repetitive thoughts, Dune decided to head back down the mountain trail, coming to the base of the mountain and the outer reaches of Moonspear's claim. There, he set himself to the task of scratching the snow, leaving his scent along with the many others that were there. Charon, Amekaze, and Hydra's were the most prominent, but the rest of the pack's scent lingered there as well. After securing this spot, Dune moved on to the next, rolling his entire body in the snow, and hopping up to shake off the flakes that had stuck to him.
Remedy#8618 · amwelles · amwelles · human
Messages In This Thread
i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake - by Dune - February 19, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake - by Dune - February 19, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Dune - February 19, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Terance - February 20, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Dune - February 21, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Terance - February 27, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: i wanna lie awake with your black soul - by Dune - February 28, 2018, 07:20 PM