Stone Circle But today... I will do my job. I will protect you. (BWP)
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark let out a couple loud howls again, trying to call everyone towards the forest. It seemed like the only safe place and it was just instinctive to seek shelter there although Stark had no idea if that was truly the right call or not. The sounds the thing made got louder and louder, changing in the way that they acted. He couldn't see what it was doing as he dashed through the packlands but a couple of glances it seemed to....to stop and hover and he didn't know of a bird that could do that. Stark certainly had never seen one act that way. 

Stark had almost made it to the treeline when he spotted Steph on the ground. He knew that it would destroy Valette if anything happened to her and instantly moved to cover her body with his own. She had a strange scent and a thing on her body and Stark's eyes went wide. "Steph, it's Stark, I'm right here," He promised as he nuzzled her gently. "Gotta, gotta get you safe," Stark took her by the scruff, trying to move the girl - ending up half dragging her. She was too big for him to carry after all but he was determined to get her to the trees and out of the line of sight of that monster before something else happened to her. 

any / all still welcome!!!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: But today... I will do my job. I will protect you. (BWP) - by Stark - February 20, 2018, 10:31 PM