Stone Circle But today... I will do my job. I will protect you. (BWP)
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Before they had made it too far a female bolted onto the scene, ramming into Steph even as Stark was pulling her towards the safety of the treeline. Her barked instructions only made Stark bristle, carefully positioning himself over the younger female defensively. He let out a low snark, and if the woman wanted to start something then over rank he'd gladly rise to the occasion. Valette had trusted him with the protection of her children and since Nanook wasn't present right then, Stark was unwilling to simply stand down and defer to another wolf. The dens were further away than the treeline, and Stark simply wasn't going to bother with changing direction right then. "We'll bunker beneath the trees until it's gone and then head further into the territory." He said as he resumed the pulling of Steph towards the trees. 

The female was off with her desperate sounds filling the air, none of the direct confidence that Stark had projected in his call only moments ago. Before much longer he heard a younger call responding to him, Clary breaking the line of sight and instantly setting into her sister's side. She helped Stark get Steph to safety, hunkering down beneath a couple larger trees. "Are you okay?" He asked, sniffing over Clary quickly. She didn't bare the same strange thing her sister did, and Stark took to nosing against the collar even as the drowsy Steph sought comfort in her sister. 

Mild powerplay of both the girls, if I need to change anything just let me know <3

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: But today... I will do my job. I will protect you. (BWP) - by Stark - February 27, 2018, 08:46 PM