Firefly Glen Caledonia
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
We can archive or fade? :)
Just as her mate was not one to elaborate, she too did not respond to his deference. She would not choose their home without his input or blessing – it would be a joint effort, but she did not have the energy to have that conversation for the moment. All she cared about now was that Shrike was alive – the simple miracle had begun to stitch the wound of her heart, though it would remain scarred. Instead, she buried her face in to the soft fur of his nape, breathing in him – for now, they would settle down together, rest, as it had been an arduous journey and time on them both.

Nudging him to lay down, the bi-toned she-wolf would fuss over her mate, sweeping kisses upon his injuries, and ensuring he was well. She did not mention his eye – they would deal with it, and to dwell on it wouldn’t help. Her brother had been blind as a puppy, and he had been limited severely in what he could do.. But Shrike still had the full vision of one eye, and they would remain grateful for that.

After settling and believing him fine for now, Allure curled up against her mate, sleep unable to find her, but revelling in the simple fact that he was, once more, still hers.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - February 26, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Allure - March 01, 2018, 06:52 AM
RE: Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - March 09, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Allure - March 11, 2018, 07:41 AM
RE: Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - March 22, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Allure - April 05, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - April 05, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Allure - April 05, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - April 10, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: Caledonia - by Allure - April 21, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Caledonia - by Shrike Redleaf - April 23, 2018, 03:44 PM