Stone Circle I have returned safely
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark was so relieved to see her, knowing that the children would be along soon enough Stark felt selfish that he could steal these few moments with Valette before anyone else came along. His tail flagged behind him proudly, wagging as he approached her and nuzzled into her. The moment he was close enough Stark made sure that he pressed against her, rubbing as much of his scent onto her because it was faded, it wasn't lasting enough. "You took too long," He teased fondly, tongue dragging across her snout. He might have stepped back so he could clearly see her but this time he honestly didn't want to. He wanted to stay right there tucked close to her. 

WHen she asked about the children Stark gave a little frown, sighing softly. "Everyone is fine - I don't know if you saw the things flying but one of them got Steph. She's alright - she just has this....this thing around her neck. It isn't hurting her but I can't get it off her it's too tough for my teeth." Stark admitted. Otherwise, everyone seemed to be doing alright. "The pack has been quiet. I think Mawk intercepted someone on the borders and gave them a task, I don't know if they've returned yet." But that was just a rumor, Stark wasn't entirely sure about it. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 27, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 27, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 28, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 28, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Ezra Wolf - March 01, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - March 02, 2018, 05:36 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - March 04, 2018, 05:13 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by Ezra Wolf - March 11, 2018, 01:29 AM