Ravensblood Forest I reach my hand toward the traces they leave
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Looking at the crimson of their unit's forest made recall that dreadful day. She remembered it surprisingly well, no matter how hard she tried to forget. Life had never meant much to her; she had been prepared to die for a very long time. Taking lives, watching people give it, seeing eyes grow dull as soon as their hearts had stopped beating; nothing of this sparked anything in her. She barely felt alive at all anymore. Perhaps she was even more dead than the burned bodies on their battlefield.

But what the crimson mostly reminded her off was the blood that had stained her commander. In that moment, she didn't want for someone to die. Well, she had never actually wished for anyone to die at all, but it was the only way she could do the job she had been assigned. But she actively wanted to prevent it for William. For a few minutes she had hopelessly dragged him by the scruff through the fire until he begged her to stop. It seemed he was angry with her, and yet he had said that he loved her. These were such clashing statements that it was even harder for Wallflower to understand. She pondered and pondered but could not figure out why he had said it - what she had done to result in him loving her.

When Constantine's form emerged, she immediately bowed for him, no matter how painful it was to do it. The pain was nothing to her. Commander Constantine. She greeted quickly, like she had to. Without questioning his intentions, she went to follow him.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I reach my hand toward the traces they leave - by Wallflower - March 05, 2018, 06:08 PM