The Sunspire i was all starry-eyed and later petrified
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she held her breath as his innocuous comment struck her bare in the chest.  he could not known of the trek she had taken with mato to find their new home, and it would be true that they would not be staking out a claim of their own... but the thought would not be shaken from her head.  sure, she says even though her thoughts swell, i would love to.  it has been a long time since i have seen the ocean.

she noticed his weak smile and another mention of her divorce nearly caused her to bristle.  it certainly is.  she leans closer, laughing at least the wolves here are nicer.  she did not know if he could say the same; it was she who had spilled everything last time, really.

she stood and stretched, her spine arcing gracefully as her toes splayed in the soft earth before her.  her ears flick back as she yawns, and then dusting herself off with a shake of her pelt she bounds to the front of him, her tail high and wagging gently in excitement.

i'm glad to hear you are happy as well. let's go check everything out, i guess.  

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: i was all starry-eyed and later petrified - by Seabreeze - March 04, 2018, 12:51 AM