The Sunspire i was all starry-eyed and later petrified
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she leans into his nudge and a hormonal tingle of energy burns from her flesh to the tips of her guard hairs and she quivers almost imperceptibly.  while normally she would have been fine with such a gesture (and maybe even initiated it herself), it causes her breath to catch.  

which was weird because this was some random (but sweet) boy who she had just met like, a week ago.  while she wouldn't pretend to be a girl who was capable of a slow burn she had never fallen for someone instantly, and  she didn't have any of the associated feelings that came with it, either.  so what the hell was going on?

unsure of if he wants to breach the subject of burning bridges with her any more, she leaves moonspear alone.  it certainly seems to be a sore spot for him and she understands.  she will allow him to move at his own pace...  it is her specialty.

speaking of!  oh yes, i could gather you were interested in that!  they suit you well.  but i'm actually a counselor.  i was a cemna in tindome.  i'm interested in midwifery as well and i'm excited that there are so many girls here who know about it here.  she'd seen many pups in her lifetime but could recall only snippets — a side effect from washing up on shore.  but i am no good at fighting.  maybe one day you can teach me, she teases.

they come across a scar in the rocky borders big enough for each of them to walk comfortably, and she pauses to peer down it.  quite far up ahead, it seemed like there was more water!  hey, do you care if we go check that out?

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: i was all starry-eyed and later petrified - by Seabreeze - March 05, 2018, 12:14 AM