Dawnlark Plains dawn of the first day
awake my soul
99 Posts
Ooc — Chan
The cuesta? Lavender's brow creased for a split second, and as she tried to think of their home her gaze drifted and went out of focus. Easy's mention of hardly remembering rang true for the dappled girl as well, and she blew a little raspberry prior to adding, I don't know, that was such a long time ago - dunno how anyone could remember that. 

If it wasn't so different from the plains, then why not head there? Why did they stop here and decide that it was a suitable home? Easy's comments caused a number of questions to rise in her mind, but she didn't speak them. In the end she didn't really care enough about possible answers, and was happy to be roaming the flatlands regardless.

But when Easy mentioned visiting the cuesta, Lavender tilted her head, and then remembered the herbs. Ohhh, imagine if we planted things every day! This place would be covered in pretty flowers, and smelly herbs, and maybe even berries! What about trees? Can we -- can we plant some trees? She began to dance about the grassland as if invisioning the perfect layout of flora for their new home. We could plant a whole forest -- I mean, if we stayed here long enough.
Messages In This Thread
dawn of the first day - by Lavender - March 04, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: dawn of the first day - by Easy - March 04, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: dawn of the first day - by Lavender - March 08, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: dawn of the first day - by Easy - March 12, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: dawn of the first day - by Lavender - March 19, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: dawn of the first day - by Easy - March 19, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: dawn of the first day - by Lavender - March 19, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: dawn of the first day - by Easy - March 20, 2018, 12:14 AM