Firefly Ravine energy in space was the ultimate bad father
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
papa. for a long moment that appears as if it is in slow motion for the gangster he exists in a stasis of shock. shock, because it all clicks into place in his mind. those puzzle pieces that had eluded him, that nagging voice that was vague enough to drive him crazy but otherwise was wholly unhelpful all put the picture into clear view for him. of course he knew her. she looked different now, all grown up, than she had as a wee babe but she was, without any sliver of doubt his daughter. and lotte's. "molly." he rasps her name as time unfreezes and she rushes towards him. she's not the small child he remembers and despite that he is struggling to wrap his mind around the fact that the lotturo's are adults he concludes that she is still his little girl. his children, even the eldest litter, would always be children to him in a way. she falls into him and though he is svelte and she is bigger than him he stands as stalwart as he always has. "i thought you were dead." he admits in a choked murmur, presumably into the thick fur of her neck as he seeks to bury his muzzle there. "admittedly, i've never been more happy to be wrong." there is a slight chuckle as he speaks those words because on a general basis about most things there is nothing arturo fearghal enjoys more than being right.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: energy in space was the ultimate bad father - by Arturo - April 21, 2018, 04:38 AM