Totoka River i believe pain breeds wolves and joys give rise to moons
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn had spent most of the day on and near the beach exploring all of the new scents and sounds. It really was one her favorite places so far. She would need to return and soak up the peace the ocean had to offer. But for now, she was THIRSTY. She had not been able to find any water that smelled drinkable around the beach, so she decided to venture inland.

After a little while, Brynn caught the scent of fresh water. It was not that much further and it smelled amazing. As tempting as it was to sprint to the source of the amazing smell, she had to resist and be cautious. She was in an unfamiliar place and needed to keep an eye out for anything that warned of pack territory. She did not want to accidentally find herself to be a trespasser. She also wanted to be careful about meeting others during her explorations. The last year of her life made her automatically distrustful of strangers. She could never be sure what other's motives were. 

So she she walked quietly and with purpose until she saw it; A river that looked as beautiful as it smelled. She slowly moved through an opening in the trees and made her way to the river. That's when she saw him. A wolf with a scar down his muzzle. He was a few yards down river. She froze, and slowly tilted her head up to sniff the air. Making sure to not offer any aggressive body language she spoke, "I'm...sorry...I didn't realize..." She didn't really know what to say. She was really bad at being sociable with strangers. She had tried so hard over the last year to avoid others at all costs. All she hoped for now is that he would not feel threatened by her presence.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i believe pain breeds wolves and joys give rise to moons - by Brynn - May 03, 2018, 06:31 PM