Totoka River i believe pain breeds wolves and joys give rise to moons
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
No worries! Also, for reference, this is happening before Brynn's recent joining of Easthollow. :)

Brynn studied the other wolf for a minute. She couldn't be sure at this distance, but she thought she saw a scar in his muzzle. She wondered where he got it, but thought it rude to ask. Scars usually came with painful memories, and she didn't want to cause him pain. She knew all about scars. She had some of her own, although they weren't on the outside for all to see. Her scars were on her soul. Seeing his scar made her glad that her own were hidden in her psyche. She could at least hide her painful past from strangers. 

She sat down slowly where she was before saying, "Nice to meet to, Cyron. She didn't think he seemed like he would harm her, but she kept a watchful eye on his body language just in case. She offered him a shy smile before asking, "What brings you here? Headed to the beach?" She was attempting to be friendly, something she didn't think she was always very good at. Friendliness was not a skill she had needed to survive as a lone wolf.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i believe pain breeds wolves and joys give rise to moons - by Brynn - May 18, 2018, 10:49 AM