Stone Circle Breathe
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
per player wishes, just summarizing the fight. The outcome was rolled for here and a sad follow up is here.

It wasn't entirely surprising that Birk didn't simply turn around and go the other way. Stark wouldn't have, had he been in anyone else's shoes, when it came to Valette. It wasn't just pecking order, although that came into a large part of things but it was also the status of Beta and the privileges that went with it. Stark wasn't willing to back down or compromise when it came right down to it. He'd called his own shots for too long and he was a natural protector. He'd earned his place. When the two males battled it out Stark felt almost sloppy - he was so fixated on Valette and keeping Birk away from her that the hits he landed weren't right, and he took a few himself that he could have avoided. 

They broke away from one another and Stark stared the other male down, breathing heavily with his tail arched high and proudly. He wasn't going to give in. There was no way. He absolutely refused. "I warned you." He grit out, tasting blood (his own? Birk's? He didn't know. He didn't care.) before he swallowed heavily and lunged again, crashing into the pale northerner with a near reckless abaddon. It came down to speed and a bit of Stark's carelessness. He knew he left the back of his neck open when he lunged instead for the side of Birk's; his hit didn't make it thanks to the male turning just in time. Instead Stark's powerful grip was on Birk's shoulder and the male clamped down, shaking his head before he heard a crunch. There was only a few moments after but it was all over with then - he knew it as he released and the satisfaction filled him. 

He'd won. 

He did chase the male out before returning to Valette, feeling the deep sting of his own muscles. He winced as he approached her, burying his snout in her dark fur. "I'll need a healer." He admitted, but then he didn't care. "Didn't scare you off, did I?" He asked, nosing along her scruff and gently grooming her. He could deal with his wounds later. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Breathe - by RIP Valette - March 21, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: Breathe - by Stark - March 26, 2018, 12:01 AM
RE: Breathe - by RIP Valette - March 26, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: Breathe - by Birk - March 30, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Breathe - by Stark - March 31, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: Breathe - by RIP Valette - April 03, 2018, 03:11 AM
RE: Breathe - by Birk - April 04, 2018, 01:47 AM
RE: Breathe - by Stark - April 19, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Breathe - by RIP Valette - April 20, 2018, 07:22 AM
RE: Breathe - by Stark - April 23, 2018, 08:06 PM