Dawnlark Plains Roses have thorns
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori sucked in a quick breath as Sunny fell apart next to her. It was part hormones, she was sure, but there was also the real and raw quality to his pain. He chose to let her see it - to share it with her. He let her in and Catori knew that of all of Grayday's children Sunny was perhaps the most depensive of what they'd gone through. Catori reached awardly to shift a paw across his shoulders when he was close enough before she finally gave in and just curled up at his side like she might have Lavender or Easy.

"We can go back to the island once the puppies are older and find a matching one to keep here," SHe offered - her maw snapping shut when he called her ma. Easy had called her Mom - but this was something different. She'd never imposed or pushed to be a mother to Dawn and Sunny, knowing they'd gone through so much in their young lives. "Anything I can do to help you I always will." She promised, licking the tears from his cheeks. "Once their a little older and they can have people around, I'd love if you'd come to visit and tell them stories about Easthollow and Keoni." Catori said softly, keeping her voice down so that she didn't disturb Sunny anymore. She just wanted him to relax and do whatever it took to stay comfortable. She let out a little indignant squeak as one of the puppies kicked her hard; it was enough to make her skin twitch over her swollen belly. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 23, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 26, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 27, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 29, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 30, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 31, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 31, 2018, 02:11 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 31, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - April 01, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - April 14, 2018, 02:41 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - April 14, 2018, 06:17 PM