Wapun Meadow they send me away to find them a fortune
sunflower boy
62 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The howl had roused him from his light slumber, waking him just before he had drifted off into a deep sleep. He wished he could ignore it and doze off again, but it simply wasn’t in his nature to disregard a summon, especially one from his mother. So with a groan he rose, yawn spilling from his maw as he made his way towards the borders. Eventually he spotted the pair in the distance, the unfamiliar male causing a bit of curiosity to spark within the youth. 

Normally he would have been cautious around a stranger among the borders, but the male didn’t appear visually threatening and since he was here with Valette, Ezra figured he must be someone important. A friend? An ally maybe? He looked towards his mother once close to the pair, eyes questioning yet soft as ever.
Messages In This Thread
they send me away to find them a fortune - by RIP Leo - March 28, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: they send me away to find them a fortune - by Ezra Wolf - April 11, 2018, 08:24 AM
RE: they send me away to find them a fortune - by Steph - April 11, 2018, 06:53 PM