Stone Circle One day my prince will come
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The pale boy meandered quietly through the forest, looking all around at his new surroundings. His sLeek silver-and-sand colored head rose as he tested the air for new scents. The plush fur around his neck and cheeks were shaken thoroughly as he attempted to rid himself of snow. Casimir wondered how often it snowed around here. Back home, the boy and his siblings hadn't had snow often, not that he minded it much. It was just...there. Sometimes it would get a bit to cold, but he never took it into deep consideration. Now looking at the thin blanket of it, he couid see the appeal his mother had spoken of. Ezimette had loved the snow. The woman had spoken incessantly about playing in it as a child. Perhaps, living here, Cas could learn to appreciate it- well, maybe not as much as she had, but some.

A the lithe boy wandered, Casimir recognized something out of the corner of his eye...A wolf! Cas had not met many wolves in his new pack yet, and he was incredibly excited to see a new face. The young wolf gave a bright chuff to the new wolf, hoping she would notice him. She seemed young, like him but younger, with a raven-colored coat and blue -no maybe they were green- eyes. The young girl seemed to be up in the clouds. Casimir smiled fondly, daydreaming was a thing shared by his whole family, his sister, Xahi, especially. The silver-faced boy figured he should probably say something. "Hello there, I'm Casimir. I hope I didn't startle you." He gave a soft smile. "Oh, I'm new here in," he looked around to motion to their surroundings, "Easthollow."
~ C A S I M I R ~
Messages In This Thread
One day my prince will come - by Steph - April 01, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Casimir - April 02, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Steph - April 06, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Casimir - April 13, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Steph - April 14, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Casimir - April 26, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Steph - May 07, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Casimir - May 31, 2018, 01:50 PM