Stone Circle One day my prince will come
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
*Mobile*
Casimir smiled at her, warmth still brushing the boys cheeks. She was young, but so was he, it didn’t phase him. She seemed to be quite eloquent, and he was happy to make conversation. The boy settled into a comfortable seating position, beckoning with his head for her to sit over by him. 

”Well,” Cas began, “It’s far from here, I can tell you that.” He gave one of those charming laughs he possessed, turning to face his fellow young wolf. “My mom used to live up in the mountains with a- well, a tribe or pack of some sort. She left, I’m not exactly sure why, met my father, had me and my siblings in her own little territory.” Casimir trailed off, wondering if he should get into the details. Deciding against it, he censored the story-for now. “Eventually, I decided to head off, come back here where she began. Guess I wanted to follow in her footsteps. Easthollow...it’s my future now.” Casimir’s gaze trailed back to the dark female, connecting with her (quite similar) emerald eyes. “In a perfect world, where do you think you would be when you grow up?”
~ C A S I M I R ~
Messages In This Thread
One day my prince will come - by Steph - April 01, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Casimir - April 02, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Steph - April 06, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Casimir - April 13, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Steph - April 14, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Casimir - April 26, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Steph - May 07, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: One day my prince will come - by Casimir - May 31, 2018, 01:50 PM