Sequoia Coast and between offering and banquet, we devoured the gods
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Kierkegaard confirms her suspicion and there’s a weird sort of relief to find out it is him. After the Blackfeather Woods coming near and the wolves in the sound next to them, she didn’t know what sort of advantage they had over them. Their plans to advance on them can comfortably be put on hold (assuming their newest reunion doesn’t go sour) and she can get through her season and return to their original plan.

“You think my warriors would listen to anyone but me?” she says with a quirk of her brow, “you think they would listen to the enemy?” Thuringwethil smoothly licks at her lips, casually glancing away. The water and their distance works in her favor—for now—but she can keep her composure despite the added sweetness on the wind. “Their job is to extract the traitor and return him for trial. I told that foolish boy that came to my borders to warn your leader,” she adds as an afterthought while her chin juts upward. She has not heard a peep from the sound wolves—except the female from the other day—and she is curious to their reaction.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place