Stone Circle you know what they say about the young
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
How did she like travelling? Where did she even start! "It's so awesome!" her smile broke wide across her face and she hopped a step. "It's like the world goes on forever and ever and ever and ever - and mom," she slapped her paws against the ground and stared up at her mother with wide eyes, alight with excitement. "There are so many things I didn't even know existed till now!"

The news of her brother Nikai's departure barely soured her return - she rather felt excitement bubble up for him, and she would anticipate the day he would return and share the things he had seen. But the news of Murdock ripped her with shock. "Oh, no." Steph.

And it was as if the very thought of her sister summoned her. She had barely a moment to turn before she felt the familiar whack of a like-sized body against her side. Clary twisted with the momentum, her emotions spilling with grief and joy at feeling her sister near. Gosh, she had missed her.

And Ezra - he met her before she could utter a word to either of them, and she collapsed beneath the weight of their love for her. She felt like a kid again - she guessed she still was - and she wriggled about them, tail beating fast with the pleasure she could barely contain. "I missed you both so much!" she piped between her own whines and attempts to lick at each their faces, to make up for all the long nights she had gone without them. "You kay, Steph? I should've been here - and Ez, you're so grown!"
Messages In This Thread
you know what they say about the young - by Clary - April 07, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: you know what they say about the young - by Clary - April 07, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: you know what they say about the young - by Steph - April 11, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: you know what they say about the young - by Clary - April 22, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: you know what they say about the young - by Steph - April 23, 2018, 09:53 AM