Jade Fern Grove Done messed up
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He paid close attention to what the youth said to him,despite the fact that his mind was wandering in a billion different directions.  "I was an idiot and waited far too long to find my pack's medic. When i did search out for her, she wasn't around. I got this way defending my mate from a horrid,vile man." he explained with a weak and slurred voice. He remained still throughout the procedure, not wanting to seem a threat.  Th3 male applied the cobwebs he nodded and sighed. "I joined this pack foolishly. I thought if me and my girl had a home we'd be safe, but it wasn't so. So here i am wounded and weak and she's..
she's safe as far as i am aware"
he murmured.

He watched the male chew the root and remained silent for a moment. He sighed and lay back weakly against his side.  "I make so many mistakes. So many but...i promise you i am not a bad man. I try for Onyx. I try but yet i seem to not be enough" he was rambling like a man incapacitated bit he didn't care. It felt good to have someone whp didn't know his life listening. "what's that you're chewing? I.. I want to know what's going to heal me so i can do it in the future if need" he admitted why he asked the question. He knew he would be in further problems so he wanted to know how to heal himself if need be.
Messages In This Thread
Done messed up - by Dakarai - April 09, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - April 09, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Dakarai - April 14, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - April 16, 2018, 04:41 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Dakarai - April 17, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - April 27, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Dakarai - April 27, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - May 02, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Dakarai - May 08, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - May 20, 2018, 09:52 PM