Swiftcurrent Creek A million dreams are keeping me awake.
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Samaantine kept to the sidelines through the journey, quiet but ever-watching. She had already decided this pack was not her home-- it never would be. Her brother had made that clear enough.
But she was here now, and when she heard the call the Messeda girl paused only a beat before joining in. Her gaze swept across her packmates, noting each; the leading pair, her brother and the waif he trailed like a pup, the dark female and the two pale ones. She did not know many of them, but briefly she noted the similarity between the two pale females. Sisters, perhaps; one clearly stood more confidently.
The shadow did not ponder this long enough to realize her conclusion was wrong. Instead, she lifted her head to add her own howl to the mix. It wasn't home, but for now, it was a place to sleep.
Messages In This Thread
A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Durnehviir - April 14, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Samaantine - April 18, 2018, 03:50 AM
RE: A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Rysk - April 20, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Phoenix - April 20, 2018, 11:25 AM