Hushed Willows Faust Arp
11 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The agouti female didn’t seem offended whatsoever by his company, which was good; he’d already made a decent impression. She had that naive, friendly look about her-  a harmlessness that he found whetted his apetite greatly. Though he enjoyed a challenge, he could just as easily enjoy taking whatever he could from her- and he was  sure he could mould her into the most pleasing, subservient form possible.

She’d been hiding in a bed of dirt, and he smiled softly as she shook the dust from her pelt- though on the inside, he was repulsed. Personal hygene was extremely close to Sheol’s heart. He wanted nothing more than to keep distance between himself and this creature which had chosen to sleep in a dirt bath- but he could temper that feeling well enough, for now. 

Once she’d finished shaking, Sheol stood up to his full height and took a few steps toward her, sitting down exactly when she did. She introduced herself and he turned his ears back in deference and bowed his head to her. ”It is my pleasure to meet you, Miss Aviana,” He said, lifting his gaze to see if she corrected him for assuming she was a Miss, not a Mrs. She named a pack and he became even more interested. Whatever information he could get from her would do. 

”Ulysses Everett, at your service. I’m afraid, though, that I don’t presently belong to a pack...” He said, trailing off with just a tinge of sadness. He collected himself. ”What could you tell me about your home in Morningside? It sounds..Very lovely,” He asked, a hopeful tone to his voice.
Messages In This Thread
Faust Arp - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Aviana - April 15, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Aviana - April 15, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Aviana - April 15, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Aviana - April 15, 2018, 08:18 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Faust Arp - by Aviana - April 17, 2018, 08:30 AM
RE: Faust Arp - by Sheol - April 18, 2018, 12:04 PM