Dawnlark Plains in the sky, stars are shining bright
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
All Welcome 

first thread!  marked all welcome, but who is allowed in is of course up to mom and dad.  development based on guidebook.

each day brought new treasures for kitten.  she was quite curious about her surroundings and especially interested in mimicry.  kasatka was infinitely pleased with herself since she had learned to babble; quite often she could be heard making vowel noises, and boisterously laughing afterwards.

today was no different.  she watched wolves as they moved (so fast!) in front of the den, her baby blues focused on their legs and their pace.  why couldn't she do that?

she looked to her siblings, who still lay nestled against their mother, then back outside.  she wiggled her feeble little legs beneath her body and kicked, scooting herself a few inches.  well, that was a start!

she tried various forms of this until she had successfully stood up, and with her wobbly baby legs she took her first steps.  her head swirled around to her parents (@Catori and @Grayday if he's in the den) and laughed, but the abrupt movement of her head caused her to topple over.

Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
You have to tag her username @Spiritwalker XD Grayday is outside the den, so anyone who wants to come see them can come and say hi. Don't expect to touch her or anything unless you're close family though
Grayday lounged outside the den, enjoying the sun and crisp morning air. His head swung toward the sound of Kasatka's giggles, but he could not see that his daughter's eyes had opened, or that she was already trying to get outside, like all her precocious siblings before her.

"What are you up to, Kas?" he asked, lying flat and stretching is nose in his daughter's direction.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。

she made to stand again, babbling all the while, walking towards the big gray blob that she associated with her daddy.  her baby gums made to mlom onto his big nose, a giggle flapping her lips around.

But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Watching the children as they grew and their worlds changed was already Catori's favorite thing. The Spiritwalker had the feeling she would soon long for the days they'd only been blobs at her side when she had to chase them down. "Someone has her eyes set on you," Catori warned her husband as their youngest girl marched (un)steadily forward to try her best at gumming Grayday's face off. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac's heat had soon passed and the young female felt like herself again only with new knowledge within her head. Sunny liked her and every time she thought of it, butterflies seemed to dance in her head and she walked around with a bright smile on her face as she say Grayday. Her tail wagged in greeting as she bowed her head. "Hello again." She said cheerfully.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday's tail thumped against the ground in hearty approval when Kasatka began to use him as a chew toy. He didn't mind in the least - this was another of the many but fleeting joys of fresh fatherhood, and he planned to enjoy it unto its very last drop, milking it for all he could. The male gave a little growl of encouragement, hoping to goad his Kitten into more forceful play.

The arrival of Aliac was punctuated with a slightly more serious growl, and the hair at the base of his neck and spine raised in a clear warning - Look only. But he made no move to chase her off, and - after extracting his muzzle from Kasatka's tiny maw - he offered a greeting of his own. "Hi Aliac. How are you doing today?"
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
with her dad's playful growl, she unleashed a MIGHTY ROAR (read: a tiny squeal) of her own, gumming the soft leathers of his nose until she was so rudely pried off so he could address someone that wasn't half as important as she was (sorry aliac, baby kasat's world revolves around.. kasat).

harrumph!  but at least this person like, at least smelled interesting.  she flopped around onto her stomach, laying between dad's gentle legs, peering up at the outside-smelling newcomer.