Heron Lake Plateau My unicorn got run over by a tractor
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Sorry this took forever! Finals week, ugh. -insert "this is fine" meme here- IIRC, the talk with Towhee happened the morning after their sexy funtime, but correct me if I am mistaken!

So many things lingered on Raven's mind in the hours that had passed since her tryst with Quixote. She'd never done any of this before, so it was all a huge question mark to her. Were they like...a mated pair now? Would she become pregnant from the (undeniably misbegotten yet oh so wonderful) events of last night? Thoughts of him filled her with a ticklish warmth deep in her belly and set her heart to fluttering, and despite the fact that she knew what they'd done wasn't wise, she couldn't help wanting more of him. With her heat at full peak, they would undoubtedly be getting to know one another's anatomy quite a bit more over the days to come. But for her, at least, it wasn't just chemical. Part of her had wanted this for a very long time, and she wondered what Quixote thought about it all. Would he still be interested in her after the drug of her scent had worn off?

The sound of his approach reached her long before he did, and his words preceded his entrance into her view. Her eyes widened as he mentioned he'd encountered Towhee, and judging by the flustered, stressed-out expression on his face, it had not gone so well. Oh god, Raven thought to herself, a chill of anxiety taking the place of all the warm fuzzies she'd been feeling moments ago. Does she know? She just sat there staring at him with eyes all O____O for several long seconds before finally finding her voice. "Oh...how, uh...how'd that go?" Exactly what depth of shit are we in right now?
Messages In This Thread
My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Quixote - April 28, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 02, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 02, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 03, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 05, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 08, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 02:50 AM