Heron Lake Plateau My unicorn got run over by a tractor
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
She could think of a few things she wanted at that particular moment, but she forced herself to chill and keep the hormones at bay...at least for a little while longer, anyway. His words gave her a great deal of comfort, and a feeling of warmth and security that was new to her. He was right, and she liked his way of putting it: it was like a good dream, one from which she hoped she never had to wake up.

Little chills ran down the length of her spine as he kissed her along the side of her face, and she couldn’t help the little giggle that slipped from her lips. It tickled and gave her such a rush at the same time! She looked at him with heat in her gaze, suddenly wanting him very much and finding it difficult to resist jumping him. ”So...are, uh...are we mates now?” She wasn’t sure how this whole thing worked. They had mated and would likely be expecting pups, but yet they knew so little about one another. She wanted to claim him as her own, but at the same time she realized how absurd that might seem.
Messages In This Thread
My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Quixote - April 28, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 02, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 02, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 03, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 05, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 08, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 02:50 AM