Stone Circle the house was awake, the shadows the monsters
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
I'm going to jump in lol
The pale princess found herself wandering the grounds she was hoping to one day consider home. As a pack member she would abide by her duty and protect the territory and her packs mates within. Just as she had been taught to by her father and grandfather. Kegana held a strong believe in duty, and so she had been quick to understand her new duties, even in this strange place. Yet she still struggled to think of this new land as home, this place wasn't her home yet. Her home was still miles away, she could only hope that one day it would be here in the Teekon Wilds. But until that day arrived she would do her duty.

In order to be a more efficient member of Easthollow she had started mentally mapping the area. The plains were easy for her to understand as they were the most similar to her home. The wooded overgrown area was a little more difficult, and so she had taken to spending the majority of her time there. Trying her best to learn where everyones den sights were, the fastes routes between them, where the streams where, and the shortest route to the border and the stone circle. 

It was on one of these mapping adventures where she discovered the creamy male on his own wanderings. She followed the brute for a moment, observing his activities. She had seen her grandfather doing a similar chore when she was still a young girl. He had called it foraging. Finding him doing no harm she approached with a soft spoken confidence.

"Hello." Her voice glided effortlessly on the wind. "Can I help you with your umm.... tejeel?" She faltered on the word, not having learned it in the common tongue. The mongol hoped he might understand.

Kegana was in the process of proving herself. Proving that she could pull her weight, and she figured this might help prove herself to....well whoever he was. This wind picked the pack scent on his fur and carried it toward her, this scent alone meant the male deserved her help and so she would offer it.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
RE: the house was awake, the shadows the monsters - by Kegana - May 10, 2018, 06:28 PM