Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Howl's words caused a tightening in her heart, and she gave him a slow, soft kiss on his cheek. After, she met his gaze again and held it for a moment. "I'm glad you think so. I feel the same way," she replied softly. "I don't mind listening if you ever need to talk about it, though." She wanted him to be able to freely discuss his feelings with her no matter what. 

Unable to control herself, she nuzzled his throat again. She fit perfectly there and was pretty sure she could stay there forever.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - June 10, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM