Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn smiled at his statement and gave a small nod. She trusted him more than she had trusted anyone in a long time and would try to make sure she didn't slam up her walls around him. It might take her a while, as she had spent so much time keeping her inner self from others to protect herself from emotional pain like she had suffered when her parents died, but she would try with him. 

She pulled her head back enough to move her muzzle through the soft, chocolate fur of his neck. She then nipped him, giving the area soothing licks after. She repeated this a few times as she moved up the sensitive part of his neck, wanting to replace his feeling of sadness with a much more pleasant feeling.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - July 30, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM