Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
A slow smile spread across her face when his words made it clear he had no problem with her inexperience. His subsequent chuckle sent a shiver down her spine and cause anticipation to begin building in her stomach. When he lifted her chin to urge her to look at him, she slowly moved her soft gaze to his. His words were comforting and just what she needed to hear. When he kissed her cheek, her heart began to race again from a mixture of excitement and nerves. The affection was simple, but every nerve in her body was like live wire, making her incredibly more sensitive to any touch from Howl right then. 

His willingness to take things slow was sweet and very much appreciated, but Brynn had already decided that slow was not how she wanted things. She very much wanted him right now, and she had no doubts about that. She kissed him back with intensity before moving back down his neck much like had done. She alternated between kisses and hard nips up and down his neck, beginning to lose her control. Her arousal had been slowly building, and now it felt like it would explode from her skin. It was so intense, she was sure it scented the air around them, and she hoped it would be enough to make her needs clear. As ready as she was to take this further, she was still nervous and a little shy about coming out and telling him what she wanted. With one last nip under his chin, she pulled back just enough to lift her lust-filled gaze to meet his eyes, her breathing short, quick huffs as she struggled to restrain herself.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM