Swiftcurrent Creek She said she cheated 'cause she tried to get ahead
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
*pops in* hope you don't mind XD

Chusi now had to take things a little slower. There was no use in going hunting much anymore; even if she did try, the prey would eventually outrun the pregnant girl and she'd be left exhausted. Still, she was proud of what she had achieved thus far. And with durnehviir's promise to help her and having her keep her babes, there was a little hope for the future. Perhaps her children would become true and proud Fearghals, now under the rule of the Swiftcurrent Couple, and for that she was excited - Even if their father was not currently her lover.

She was enjoying the peace and warmth of spring, exposed belly turned upward as she tried to relax. Being pregnant sure wasn't great, and it made her fear for how much worse it was going to get after a week or so had passed. Not to mention actually giving birth. Her ears swiveled, even with her head resting on the slightly soft ground, and she opened her ocher eyes. It felt like someone was passing and, since she was feeling pretty well that day, why not socialize?

She better could have stayed put and not mind the sound of footfalls, for as soon as Wylla's form was spotted her heart stopped beating for a second or two. She tried to keep quiet, hoping the other was too busy with whatever she seemed to be doing to notice her own body lying there in plain sight.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: She said she cheated 'cause she tried to get ahead - by Chusi - May 21, 2018, 08:24 AM