Stone Circle In the wild, in my home
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
A short distance away so that his scent blew to her on the wind, Cebra slept. She hadn't intentionally settled down for the night so close by but perhaps it was her subconscious providing some sort of familiarity to her damaged mind. In her dreams images flashed by so fast she only got fleeting glances, but just enough to stir emotions and a sense of knowing that made her limbs twitch. 

Three small lumps of fur, one pale, one grey like her, and the other was a creamy color with a mask like her own. They nestled and wriggled against her belly filling her with warmth. "Burr, Rowana, Cyron...Those shall be their names" a voice spoke and she knew it to be her own.

The stench of rot, blood and the fleeting glance of a shredded and mangled corpse. The view turned to the face of the dead child and she screamed.

"Burr! Oh god no!" she sat upright, flanks heaving and screamed again eyes wild with terror. She looked around and stood up, backing away from her new memories, from the pain and joy they brought simultaenously. Cyron,Rowana, Burr. Her babies. All three children that she had born and one she had lost so horribly. She retched as the memory of finding him came back and shook, the pain renewed in her mind. "Mawk.....Mawk!" She cried out and began to track his scent, finding it upon the breeze and finding him in the moonlight sitting quietly. Without hesitation she threw herself to him and pressed her nose against his fur, still not knowing the full extent of their relationship but trusting him to comfort her anyway. "I remember our children but I also remembered Burr and oh god...it's so horrible" she croaked.
Messages In This Thread
In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - May 23, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - May 31, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - June 06, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - June 08, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - June 16, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - June 21, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - June 22, 2018, 06:24 AM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - June 24, 2018, 09:32 AM