Broken Boulder Where in the world do I belong?
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele was dozing off a bit as he heard faster footsteps. He lazily opened his eyes and pulled himself up on his elbows. To his surprise it was a brown wolf, one he’d never seen or met. Steele let his jaws depart from one another and yawn before he was ready to talk to the fast approaching wolf. All the sudden the wolf was tiptoeing and Steele cocked his head to the side, it wasn’t unfamiliar but he was just running and it caught him off guard. 

Steele watched him as he approached and gave a slight nod of his head and a small smile. This wolf seemed awfully joyful and happy to meet Steele, which was fine for him he didn’t mind others happiness. “Hello Sir, I’m Steele.“ he said his voice was deep and raspy. As he analyzed this wolf he noticed that it was a young male. Steele stood up and stretched his legs forward and then moved back a bit to sit on his rump while talking to this Milton fella.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 06, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 08, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 09, 2018, 02:09 AM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - July 06, 2018, 10:27 AM