Whitefish River keep your head up
41 Posts
Ooc —
There it was. That telltale redness, that enthusiastic hitch in a breath, eyes focused on none other than her. Varinril loved moments like these, fleeting though they may be. Even if this familiarity was onesided, even if it was bogus - it mattered little to her. All that mattered is the blush that now adorned Saarthal's face, warm, inviting, and oh so real.

Cheesy? To compare thine eyes to a setting sun is cheesy? Hmph. A difference of opinion then! Varinril thought her words amorous. Looks like Saarthal is not in the mood for romance, what with the way her visage twists into one far more coquettish. She had not been expecting retribution but she'll be damned before she's caught off guard. Fever steals across her face unbidden, magnetized by the way Saarthal licked her lips, how she returns her dalliances tenfold. The girl teases the delicate hairs in the crook of her neck, breath hot on her clammy fur. Okay. She knows this game and she plays it well. As for what she wants...

It was sudden, the touch of tongue on snout. Sudden and quick. The sensation felt amazingly heated, bordering on too. Unfortunately for the both of them, Varinril's delivery was sloppy. There was nothing sexy in having slobber on your muzzle. She looks down, swept up in the moment. Oh. Yep. That is definitely spit. In place of terror, she finds merriment building in her chest. She cannot find it in her to be upset or appalled by this blunder. Her first (intimate) kiss with a girl...and it was a pathetic one at that. After a couple of wheezing laughs, Varinril calms down and looks Saarthal directly in the eyes.

"Sorry! I tried. I really did!" Oh hell. The embarrassment was settling in now. Another blush reddens her pale cheeks, this one irksome. She looks away, unable to look the girl in the eye. "Ahh, that was so dumb of me! I'm sorry!" Varinril would repeat herself until she was blue in the face...unless Saarthal spoke up.
Messages In This Thread
keep your head up - by Varinril - June 19, 2018, 07:30 AM
RE: keep your head up - by Saarthal - June 20, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Varinril - June 21, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: keep your head up - by Saarthal - June 22, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Varinril - June 23, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Saarthal - June 27, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Varinril - June 27, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Saarthal - June 28, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Varinril - June 30, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Saarthal - July 01, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: keep your head up - by Varinril - July 03, 2018, 02:57 AM